This report tries to describe in clear language how drug legislation operate in summary.
(1) (a) Except as is otherwise provided for offenses concerning marihuana and marihuana concentrate in segments 18-18-406 and 18-18-406.5, any individual who uses any controlled substance, except when It's dispensed by or under the direction of a Individual authorized or licensed by law to prescribe, administer, or dispense such regulated substance for bona fide medical needs, commits:
(I) A class 6 felony, if the controlled substance is listed in schedule I or II of section two of the article;
Offenses relating to marihuana and marihuana concentrate along with also the Demand for a Drug Defense Attorney
(1) Any person who owns more than 1 ounce of marihuana commits a class 2 petty offense and, upon conviction thereof, shall be penalized by a fine of not over one hundred bucks.
Sale or supply of substances to manufacture controlled substances.
(1) someone who sells or distributes materials, materials, or equipment, and who knows or reasonably ought to know or considers that a individual plans to use the materials, materials, or equipment to manufacture a controlled substance violates such part.
Licensed possession of controlled materials.
A individual to whom or for whose use any controlled substance has been prescribed or dispensed by a practitioner may legally possess it, however just in the container where it had been sent to him unless he can demonstrate he is the lawful owner or a individual acting in the direction of their authorized owner of this regulated substance.
(1) (a) No individual shall acquire a regulated substance or secure the administration of a controlled substance by fraud, deceit, misrepresentation, or subterfuge; or from the forgery or alteration of an arrangement; or from the concealment of a material fact; or by using a false name or the giving of a false address.
(b) Information communicated to a professional in an attempt to secure a controlled substance other than for legitimate therapy functions or unlawfully to procure the administration of any controlled substance shall not be deemed a privileged communication.
(c) No individual shall willfully make a false statement in any sequence, document, or document required by this report.
(d) No individual, with the intention of acquiring a controlled substance, will falsely assume the name of, or represent himself to be, a producer, supplier, professional, or other individual authorized by law to get a regulated substance.
(e) No individual shall make or utter any forged or false order.
Controlled substances - causing ingestion by deceptive means.
(1) It is unlawful for any individual, surreptitiously or by way of fraud, misrepresentation, suppression of truth, deception, or subterfuge, to induce another person to consume or get the direct government of any controlled substance, as defined in section 18-18-102 (5); except that nothing in this section shall diminish the reach of healthcare authorized by legislation.
Possession of drug paraphernalia - punishment.
(1) A individual commits possession of drug paraphernalia when he possesses drug paraphernalia and knows or reasonably ought to be aware that the drug paraphernalia might be used under conditions in violation of regulations of the state.